Visit the Faroese Employment Office during Diversity Week!
From the 7th to the 10th October the Municipality of Tórshavn will be organising a “Diversity Week”. The Faroese Employment Office (ALS) has agreed to participate in the event.
On Tuesday the 8th October from 2 - 5.30 PM our doors are open, and we are organising a workshop for people of other nationalities than Faroese (also those who are not our clients).
There will be presentations on various subjects, and our staff will be on hand to answer any questions that you might have.
There will be different stands, where you can talk to people representing:
- The trade unions - Rights and obligations
- Our job centre- Available jobs
- Our motivators - Book a session with a motivator to get help with writing your job application and CV and to practice a job interview
- Video booth - Get help to make your own video CV
- 2.00-2.30 PM: Welcome
The Faroese Labour Market
- 3.00-3.30 PM: How to Present Yourself at a Job Interview
- 4.00-4.30 PM: Career Opportunities
- 5.00-5.30 PM: Goal Settings
The stands are open between the presentations.
We hope to see you during Diversity Week.
- Upplatingartíðir um jólini 17.12.2019
- Skrivstovan í Saltangará summarstongt 22.07.2019
- Arbeiðsloysið lækkaði aftur í 2018 24.06.2019
- Minst til at fráboða feriu 21.06.2019
- Flytur tú uttanlands? 20.06.2019