- Øll Størv (101)
- Byggivirksemi (1)
- Fiskavøruídnaður (0)
- Fiskiskapur (0)
- Flutningur (1)
- Flutningur sjóvegis (0)
- Fyrisiting og tænastur (16)
- Gistihús og matstovur (6)
- Handil og umvæling (6)
- Heilsu- og almannaverk (44)
- Kunningartøkni (1)
- Lærupláss (8)
- Skipasmiður og smiður (1)
- Undirvísing (2)
- Vinnuligar tænastur (15)
Experienced cleaning staff
We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
The goal is to keep our buildings at Hjalla and temporary work sheds around the country in a clean and orderly condition.
The position is full time, 40 hours per week, with the possibility to work flexible hours. Two half-time employees can also be considered.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Stock and maintain cleaning supplies.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
Proven working experience as a Cleaner. Driver’s license valid in the Faroe Islands.
31st of January is application deadline
Candidates should be available from the 1st of March
FAROESE CONSTRUCTION EXPERTS WITH Professional Pride
Send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Anna Kalsø, telephone +298 585 007 during normal working hours.