- Øll Størv (101)
- Byggivirksemi (1)
- Fiskavøruídnaður (0)
- Fiskiskapur (0)
- Flutningur (1)
- Flutningur sjóvegis (0)
- Fyrisiting og tænastur (16)
- Gistihús og matstovur (6)
- Handil og umvæling (6)
- Heilsu- og almannaverk (44)
- Kunningartøkni (1)
- Lærupláss (8)
- Skipasmiður og smiður (1)
- Undirvísing (2)
- Vinnuligar tænastur (15)
Customer support agent / Starvsfólk til kundatænastuna
Globe Tracker is an industry leader in the IoT Telematics industry, and we are looking for skilled problem solvers to join our Customer Support team at our office in the Faroe Islands.
We look for enthusiastic individuals who can identify, resolve and/or dispatch customer issues. The successful candidate for this role will have the aptitude to develop a strong command of the company’s customer support policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
Globe Tracker values the Customer Support Agent role as vital in maintaining our reputation and relationships in our market space and are looking for team members that share the same perspective.
- Answer incoming emails regarding field, technical and general client concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients.
- Utilize the Zoho Service Desk platform to manage service desk tickets.
- Work with the support team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies and SaaS platform features.
- Higher Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relative job experience.
- Proficiency in written/spoken in English.
- Telecommuting – WFH friendly.
- Compensation according to agreement with Globe Tracker.
- Upward growth opportunities in IoT Telematics industry.
For more information about the job please contact:
Director of Administration and Human Resources,
Jórun Malaikev at +298 284208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Globe Tracker
Globe Tracker is a leading supplier of reefer management solutions with some of the world’s largest shipping companies among our customers.
With the growing number of large orders and customers, Globe Tracker is looking to grow the software development and design capabilities.
Globe Tracker is a remote friendly workplace with main offices in the Faroe Islands, Florida (USA), the Netherlands and Iceland.
At Globe Tracker innovation is our trademark. As a young and dynamic company, with multinational customers and staff working around the world, Globe Tracker is an exciting place to work and offers the opportunity to grow with the company.
Application and CV are to be sent to email@example.com.